Document Corp
+61 3 9696 6538

Customised Document Management Solutions

DocumentCorp provides customised Document Management Solutions. Our experts from industry consultants, network specialists, trainers, programmers and hardware technicians work as a team to provide you with a total solution including design, installation, integration and training.

With 80% of our clients having identical document management needs, it's the remaining 20% which makes each customer unique. This understanding, combined with our programming skills, allows our Document Management Systems to match your company's work flow perfectly. We not only manage your documents, but also manage delivery of documents simply, and securely to the work place.

Project Management

A dedicated project team will oversee your project from conception to implementation. A Project Manager will be assigned as an interface between your internal team and our project team, which works closely with your organisation and IT staff to ensure that the right solution is delivered.

Professional Services

Our professional services team can provide your business with a full range of services including:

  • Consulting
  • System Design
  • Installation and Maintenance
  • System Administration Services and Support
  • Seamless Integration with Existing Systems
  • Document/Data Conversion and Scanning through Partners